thomasville furniture pricing
Thomasville Furniture Pricing – Atlantic Satellite SPSCUR47 2 Speaker Stands (Titanium) – Best Thrift Shop Find… EVER!
Thomasville Furniture Pricing
- thomasville furniture
- Thomasville Furniture Industries entered the first decade of the 20th century as the fledgling Thomasville Chair Company in a bustling railroad-side community in the triad area of North Carolina, near High Point, the furniture capital.
- Pricing is a fundamental aspect of financial modeling, and is one of the four Ps of the marketing mix. The other three aspects are product, promotion, and place. It is also a key variable in microeconomic price allocation theory.
- the evaluation of something in terms of its price
- price – monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- price – the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
Dimension: 11.63″W x 10.63″D x 49.25″H
Weight Limit: 2 lbs per each
Material: Cast Iron
Set of 2 Adjustable Speaker Stands in Titanium Finish
Satellite Speaker Stands set feature heavy duty cast iron construction.
Designed with wide base to provides durability and stability.
Adjustable height to ensure perfect and customized sound.
Lightweight with concealed wire management path.
Two sizes of mounting brackets and double-tape ensure correct installation.
Standard 1 year warranty.
Speakers are not included.
Also available in Black finish.
Easy to install.
If you want to enjoy stereo and surround sound to its fullest, it’s important to install your speakers at the proper listening height. That’s where these Atlantic speaker stands come into play. Each of the two cast-iron stands is adjustable from 27 inches to 48 inches, giving listeners an array of heights from which to choose. Merely install your satellite or surround speaker on the platform and experiment with your favorite music and movies. The stands aren’t built for bulk–they support up to 2 pounds each–so users should take care to use them only for lightweight speakers. The hidden-wire design, however, is a definite bonus, as it conceals the unsightly speaker cable within the poles. In addition, the stands’ titanium finish adds a sleek touch to a room’s decor. The stands measure 10.5 by 50 by 11.75 inches (W x H x D) each, which includes the brawny base, and weigh 11.75 pounds. Atlantic covers the stands with a limited lifetime warranty.
I gasped when I saw the price tag because I think it’s an approximately $200. chair!
Everything about this chair is like new, including the upholstered seat – it’s spotless.
There was only one chair in the shop – I wonder where the other ones are.
I love Goodwill thrift stores. 😉
Oh, and please excuse the graininess – not enough light – poor photography skills – etc,etc.
So my search took me to Ross Dress For Less on South Hill, which on a holiday weekend is truly a freakshow, because they have some nice furniture. And there one was! Okay, technically two, because there was a white one next to it but it had a broken footrail. Bought the black one. There are three Ross stores within a 15 mile radius, so how about I roll the dice and see if I can find another? Twenty minutes later I’m at the Ross on 38th, and there’s another! Score!
They were made by Thomasville Furniture so they’re of good quality, and the Ross price is $30 (down from $50).
Finish: Finely Sanded Finish
Material: Manufactured using Clear Grade Western Red Cedar
Form Fitting Seat
Oversized Arm Paddles
Contoured Back Support
Western Red Cedar fibers contain oils that act as natural preservatives to help the wood resist rot and decay making it an excellent material for outdoor furniture.
Handcrafted for Snug Fitting Joinery
Edges Routed For Clean Uniform Appearance
Rust Resistant Zinc Plated and/or Brass Hardware
Illustrated Step-By-Step Instructions